The Accademia di Studi Storici Aldo Moro issues a periodical newsletter to provide information on its activities.
The issues (in italian) so far are:
- Religioni e democrazia. Newsletter of the Accademia di Studi Storici Aldo Moro, May 2004. Issue dedicated to the 25th Commemoration of Aldo Moro
- Religioni e democrazia. Newsletter of the Accademia di Studi Storici Aldo Moro, May 2002
- July-October 1992. Issue dedicated to the seventh session of the Forum Permanente sulla Questione Meridionale "Professionalism, university and education/training"
- March-June 1992. Issue dedicated to the second session of the Forum Permanente sulla Crisi dello Stato "Crisis of the political party format. Phenomenology, interpretations and issues"
- June-September 1991. Issue dedicated to the sixth session of the Forum Permanente sulla Questione Meridionale "State, local autonomies and citizens"
- February-March 1991. Issue dedicated to the study seminar "Crisis of legislation: phenomenology, causes and remedies"
- November-December 1990. Issue dedicated to the fifth session of the Forum Permanente sulla Questione Meridionale on the theme "Sociology and development in southern Italy in the 1950s"
- September-October 1989. Issue dedicated to the international conference "Aldo Moro: state and society"
- January-April 1986. Issue dedicated to the Bari conference: "Aldo Moro and the southern Italy "
- November-December 1985. Issue containing an account of the talk "Aldo Moro and the generation of young Catholics of the 1930s and 1940s. The decision for ecclesial, political and social commitment"
- April-May 1985. Issue dedicated to the ceremony for awarding the Aldo Moro prizes for human promotion
Seminar in New York on "Global Interdependence and the Crisis of Democracy: Aldo Moro's Vision, George L. Mosse's Interpretation"The "Seminar “Global Interdependence and the Crisis of Democracy”: Aldo Moro's Vision, George L. Mosse's Interpretation” will take place in New York, on November 10, 2017 (10:00 AM), at the Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò of New York University. The seminar is organized jointly by the Accademia di Studi Storici Aldo Moro, the Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò, the Permanent Mission of Italy at the United Nations, and the George L. Mosse Program in History, with the support of the Fondazione Cariplo and the Direzione Generale Biblioteche e Istituti Culturali of the Italian Ministry of Culture. To register for the Seminar: http://www.casaitaliananyu.org/node/2170Read the news.
Contemporaneo" concerning the interview to G.L.
On the first issue 2016 of the journal of contemporary history “Mondo contemporaneo”, in the new feature “Sotto la lente (Under the magnifying glass)”, an in-depth discussion of the book "Intervista su Aldo Moro" (Inteview on Aldo Moro) di George L. Mosse, edited by Alfonso Alfonsi (with a preface of Renato Moro and a critical note of Donatello Aramini, Rubbettino, 2015) was published. The contributions were from Paolo Acanfora, Piero Craveri, Richard Drake, Philippe Foro, Maria Salvati. Read the news.
grant from the Ministry of Cultural endowment
The ministry of Cultural endowment, cultural activities and tourism, has awarded a grant (under article 8, L.534/96) to the Accademia di Studi Storici Aldo Moro to support its research and cultural activities program for the year 2016. Read the news.